Steven C

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey Everyone,
It has been a while since I sold my reef tank I am getting back into the hobby. I am finishing up details on getting a reef ready 150 gal tank and stand. I am going to start looking at the different equipment I need this week. I am curious if anyone has had issues with floor leveling and some solutions. I would love suggestions on equipment and if anyone has any ideas for my floor issue.

Avast
OP
Steven C

Steven C

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Alright update today looks like I am going for the 150 gal aqueon and the stand I’m still working out the details on that. I can buy an aqueon pine stand from the shop but I’m currently looking at other options. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Never Wash Another Nasty Filter Sock Again!
OP
Steven C

Steven C

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
There's wooden shims. I kick-tap them all in a row, mark their distance under and number in order, cut, color, and put back in a row under the stand. I've also done layers of plastic cutouts for feet that arnt adjustable.
Thanks I actually spoke to him about that today. I was concerned but he said shim it. Shouldn’t be an issue anymore.

OP
Steven C

Steven C

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey Everyone,
My update today looks like I’m just going to accept the stand and tank. It’s just easier for the vendor to bring both pieces and less for me to worry about. I’m going to clean up the the area and take pictures. Next up figuring out equipment and also water station.

Reef Chasers Aquaculture
OP
Steven C

Steven C

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey Guys,
My guy gets back on Tuesday and the order for the tank will be placed. I am now looking into sumps and I have seen these new roller filters. Is anyone running them and do you feel that they are better then the socks?

OP
Steven C

Steven C

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Hey Everyone,
Update the tank is in going to be delivered next week super excited. When I am done cleaning the area, I will post a picture of the area just finishing up painting and removing some things from the site.

AquaCave

Do you use any types of "Filtration In a Bottle" in your reef aquarium?

• YES (tell us in the thread)

Votes: 52 28.6%
  • NO

Votes: 113 62.1%
  • No but may try something in the future

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 3 1.6%
Aquariums Wholesale Live coral auctions every week