A New Coral

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2009
Messages
2,033
Reaction score
1,321
Location
D'Iberville Mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LFS got a new shipment lastnite, and I wasn't really wasn't planning on buying anything as I am going to be very pickey about the SPS corals that I buy for the tank. Don't know what it is called, ya'll can help me out with that. The owner of the store was really busy, when a coral shipment comes in around here, everyone comes to the store, so it was packed and I didn't get a chance to ask him what it is. There are two pics and it is the tall catcus looking thing. They had two other corals that I liked, but like I said I am going to be really pickey.

100_9557.jpg


100_9549.jpg
 
I know its not an expensive coral, but if someome has a pic of what this coral will grow into, can you post it here for me.
 
Thanks for the pics, the wife will like seeing what it will grow into, if I don't kill it, lol. I am optimistic that I will beable to keep my SPS corals alive this time around.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new