A New crocea

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shauno
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Shauno

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2012
Messages
162
Reaction score
8
Location
Lake Oswego OR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A little blurry, but here it is:

DSCN0625.jpg
 
Looks great!
 
Great addition! Congrats!
 
I'll have to dig up the ol Photo Bucket and show off some of my old clams.... They don't show up now a days like they used to, I had some real gems.
 
I'll have to dig up the ol Photo Bucket and show off some of my old clams.... They don't show up now a days like they used to, I had some real gems.

I would like to see them! I wished I had pics of all of the clams I have had through my years in this hobby...

Very nice! Do you have a build thread?

Thanks!. I don't have a build thread, no. I am putting together a finished thread though. I will post up soon.

Nice clam!

Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new