A newbie, but an oldie.

9A361D93-D27F-4105-96AD-623CAA034832.gif

Welcome to the R2R family! I have the CaribeSea Life Rock in my tank and love it! Make sure to start a build thread. It’s a great way to track your progress..

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/get-a-build-thread-badge-and-become-one-of-the-cool-kids.703478/
 
I've had fresh and saltwater aquariums over the years. Have started a 65 gal. saltwater at the end of January, with Caribsea life rock. My tank has cycled, and am adding things gradually.

Love the thought of corals and anemones, but the chemistry of it all, is a bit overwhelming, not to mention the cost of it all!

Thanks for the welcome! Hoping to learn important tips from the experts, here!
MVIMG_20200428_180859.jpg
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when you need it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new