A nod to Tidal Gardens

Ordovician_Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2022
Messages
251
Reaction score
285
Location
Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Just got my third order of corals from Tidal Gardens and I cannot say enough good things. Their stuff is really quality compared to LFS. I am local so I do pickup but they package as it was shipping I assume and it is first rate!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new