A ocean inside 750xxl(v3)

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG yes thats awesome!!! Good find as this help a lot

It’s a incredible tank and we have hammered the company with questions. Everything is over built. The 2 vertical partitions in the cabinet are structural supports also, and being a frameless tank, you don’t want any sagging or flexing in the middle. Ghost overflow, comes herbie but supports bean animal, pass thrus for wires, hangers / stress relief for return pipe, felt stickers wherever plumbing has a chance of rubbing glass, guide rails so the ato slides in and out nicely, there’s just tons of little extras you find as you dig into this.

OP
OP
Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s a incredible tank and we have hammered the company with questions. Everything is over built. The 2 vertical partitions in the cabinet are structural supports also, and being a frameless tank, you don’t want any sagging or flexing in the middle. Ghost overflow, comes herbie but supports bean animal, pass thrus for wires, hangers / stress relief for return pipe, felt stickers wherever plumbing has a chance of rubbing glass, guide rails so the ato slides in and out nicely, there’s just tons of little extras you find as you dig into this.
Well I have everything I would need from my current tank so this would be a deal for me like the 2x 36in pre production hybrid noops

VintageReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have everything I would need from my current tank so this would be a deal for me like the 2x 36in pre production hybrid noops

Oh you’re all set then!

Comes on a pallet curbside delivery. Have help to get it inside, or tell the seller ahead of time you need garage delivery (up charge from shipping company of 60-80$)

Attachments

• 6B4F5587-4E8E-466D-A9C4-9548FCB91368.jpeg
    6B4F5587-4E8E-466D-A9C4-9548FCB91368.jpeg
    190.3 KB · Views: 5

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 27 15.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 101 57.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.8%
Back