A peaceful shark

You don't play a really really odd instrument for a living do you? That one guy?
 
Because I saw a guy... maybe 7 years ago, play at a festival in the woods in northern michigan. Literally in the middle of nowhere.

Come to find out.... this guy put a whole bunch of tubes together and strung it up. Weirdest looking thing ever, but it played music, deep music, and it was one of a kind.... and by the end of it I was impressed by the live show and the ingenuity combined.

Enough so that I never forgot the name. That one guy.
 
Because I saw a guy... maybe 7 years ago, play at a festival in the woods in northern michigan. Literally in the middle of nowhere.

Come to find out.... this guy put a whole bunch of tubes together and strung it up. Weirdest looking thing ever, but it played music, deep music, and it was one of a kind.... and by the end of it I was impressed by the live show and the ingenuity combined.

Enough so that I never forgot the name. That one guy.
Could have been way longer than 7 years.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new