A peek at the mad science project....

Oh and guys feel free to go to your wife/girl with these pictures and ask them why they can't be more involved in reefing. lol Just trying to bring more women into the fold. ;p
 
Update.........

This thread is way over due for an update..... its now fully cycled and I added the first corals (ricordia and a blasto) and snails yesterday. Hoping to get in some drool worthy corals in the next few weeks.


PC040234.jpg

PC040236.jpg

PC040237.jpg

PC040239.jpg

PC040241.jpg

PC040244.jpg

PC040246.jpg
 
Hey Reef Goddess .... thanks for sharing these awesome pictures ... and that is one Huge tank (would love to own one .... in my afterlife ... :hammer: )!!

Wow ... truly great to see someone as enthusiastic as you posting away and I gotta hand it to you for your good eyes in corals selections too ..... :love1:

Thanks again ...

Paul
 
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! THat tank is beautiful!!!!!!! I love the layout. Wish I could have a setup like that!!!! What lighting is on it?
 
That looks beautiful! I really like 3 side viewable tanks! I'm sure u have some sick rics to put in there. Can't wait to see more pics!
 
Christmas update........

We're finally starting to put a few corals in now.

There's a 4" vlamingi still in quarantine waiting to go in. My customer couldn't help himself and got one of these to go in there: http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemDisplay.cfm?ddid=31762&siteid=20

Hopefully we'll have enough corals in there by the time it starts to nibble. lol


PC180005.jpg

PC180007.jpg

PC180008.jpg

PC180013.jpg

PC180014.jpg

PC180016.jpg

PC180017.jpg


Fish quarantine cubicles almost ready.
PC180019.jpg


90 for corals and larger fish quarantine.
PC180021.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new