A reefer with a cause...

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,642
Reaction score
67,824
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys! If you haven't seen this thread yet (https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/announcements/140809-toys-kids-2013-toy-drive-please-help.html), take a look! Rev has asked us to step up and help give kids in need a Christmas that they'll remember. I know I spend way too much on corals (shhh....don't tell my wife!!), and here is a way that our connections in this hobby can help us to do something really really cool for kids who don't have much! All of us can give something...even if it's only $5 (and most of us can do way better than that).

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/announcements/140809-toys-kids-2013-toy-drive-please-help.html


 
Thank you buddy!
 
Thank you!
 
Bump for my birthday! ;)
 
We've got a few more hours to get our last donations in! It's so great to be part of such a generous community!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new