A sale from Neptune Systems!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Make it happen Jeff!

(jk)

(but not really please have a sale this hobby is expensive)

Heck, I would if I could! I haven't used a controller on any of my home aquariums yet, but the EL is within range that I am considering it for my next build.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rare is Apex product on sale. Every xmas is a surety. Last Xmas was a good one by Neptune

garbled

View Badges
Reaction score
What's the deal with the WAV's being out of stock? :) Any idea if they will be back in stock soon?

Jordan Prather

View Badges
Reaction score
I have a DOS but not sure I’m gonna use it, didn’t realize how big it was for a two head unit..
Neptune posted a video about it I'm not going to go into details because I'll get facts wrong but the big reason it's so big is it makes it more accurate and it will last longer I believe were the main points. I could see how it would be a problem if you dont have alot of room though

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
I have a DOS but not sure I’m gonna use it, didn’t realize how big it was for a two head unit..

Big it is but it also delivers!

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Heck, I would if I could! I haven't used a controller on any of my home aquariums yet, but the EL is within range that I am considering it for my next build.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Do it Jeff! I went with the Apex way back the they first released the Apex. I am only just now upgrading it a decade later. Well worth the investment, you'll get more than your money out of it over the course of it's lifetime for sure.

Heck I'd still be running the old one, but I really wanted that enhanced power monitoring on the new Apex unit.

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Do it Jeff! I went with the Apex way back the they first released the Apex. I am only just now upgrading it a decade later. Well worth the investment, you'll get more than your money out of it over the course of it's lifetime for sure.

Heck I'd still be running the old one, but I really wanted that enhanced power monitoring on the new Apex unit.

I used to find maintaining my home aquariums more relaxing. I enjoyed all the rituals! But with my kids getting older and having to bus them all over town every day for their various activities, the allure of automating some of these tasks and monitoring the tank remotely has been growing in me. Plus, I'm about to move into a new tank—so I feel like I need a new toy since most of my equipment will carry over to the new one. ;)

Jeff @ Marine Depot

OP
OP
MarineDepot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
What's the deal with the WAV's being out of stock? :) Any idea if they will be back in stock soon?

They are backordered at the moment. We're reaching out to Neptune Systems today so we can post an update in this thread. I'll follow up once we hear back!

Jeff @ Marine Depot

garbled

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you! Not the date I wanted to hear, but super appreciate you getting back to me! See you on the 20th. :)

Jordan Prather

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you! Not the date I wanted to hear, but super appreciate you getting back to me! See you on the 20th. :)
Worth the wait I love mine on my 220 they definitely move alot of water when I hooked the first one up it was at 100% on pipeline I believe and it made a 3in+ standing wave in a 6 ft tank.lol

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 69 52.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back