A SPS TANK FROM CHINA

Jeff2021

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0













Hello everyone, I am a hobby from China.Today I would like to share with you my SPS Tank.



 

Attachments

  • 2020_06_01_10_58_IMG_3350.MOV
    25.7 MB
  • 2020_06_25_12_50_IMG_3978.mp4
    12 MB
Last edited:
好少碰见国人发帖 非常漂亮

Google translation:
"I rarely see Chinese people post very beautiful"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Most Chinese prefer fresh water fish due to too much work in salt water. Also hard to get good water quality there? :D would love to see more Asia tanks.
 
Most Chinese prefer fresh water fish due to too much work in salt water. Also hard to get good water quality there? :D would love to see more Asia tanks.
Yes, but more and more people are playing with sea fish these days.But the total is still far less than the freshwater fish players
 
Why can't I see the videos? I click on them nothing happens...
 
In China, it is generally believed that seawater feeding is expensive and there is little communication BB6E6BB3-B1F8-498E-80F2-B6D0B6B8AA84.jpeg
A8046E92-3366-4B94-AA8C-E0D7EBC5A7A1.jpeg
DC49AC39-F420-4AAF-A80A-941BA998F0AF.jpeg
C828B8EB-4075-4FBC-A820-FC8D196ECCD0.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new