A store which delivers towards France???

Trull

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok , in France, I form part of a grouping of aquarists and we would really like to have zoanthus of the same colors than them your. We are ready to make grouped purchases several hundreds of dollars. And I will like to know if you know a store, who have of beautiful specimens, who delivers towards France.

thanks for your answers...
:D :D :D

OP
OP
Trull

Trull

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I am sorry, but I am French, I does not understand all and it is difficult for me to read all the post. I tried to contact by mail stores but none answered me. I wanted right capacity to have zoanthus as beautiful as them your.

organism

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
keep in mind that any stores from the u.s. won't be able to ship to france, since shipping out of the country required CITES permits, and various other permits, any store that gets caught shipping to you will likely be closed down

my best advice would be to find some local stores, or check the larger shippers in the uk, since they might have such permits

Shultz

Spiderman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You do not need CITES permits to export aqua cultured Zoa's from the States unless they are on large lumps of live rock!

Some corals do require permits, but thats the same for any country.....

Cheers Shelton.

OP
OP
Trull

Trull

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes, in france we needs CITES permits.
Thanks for yours answers... :D :D

organism

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shultz said:
You do not need CITES permits to export aqua cultured Zoa's from the States unless they are on large lumps of live rock!

actually, if it's there any rock whatsoever you need CITES, and you need the proper livestock exportation permits either way :wink:
also, the receiver has to have their import permits in order as well, or they'll just be denied at customs...

basically Trull, I'd start looking closer to home, even if it were legal, chances are pretty good that they wouldn't survive the trip, a great resource is wetwebmedia, they have some contacts all over the world that would likely be able to help you :)

Shultz

Spiderman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmmmm, well I honestly don't wanna argue with you, but there are 3 or 4 well known Zoa trading companies that send thier Zoa frags all over the world?

I have had to pay import duty/VAT on ones I've bought, no special paperwork & clearly stating on the boxes they are Zoa frags?

Since I started a few years back I've had 4 imports, lost 3 or 4 over that time which stings, but the worst part is the postage at around $120 for 48hr delivery now :(

Cheers Shelton.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.3%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 74 46.8%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.9%
Back