A titan may have experienced a crash!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefOC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Wow! At least it's making a comeback after the Ich outbreak
 
A SoCal neighborhood titan may have experienced a crash per his post...


I don't want to get into what a definition of crash is but he did run into a bout of disease with some fish. As a result of the treatment he lost some corals. Corals took the heavier hit with only two fish lost if I remember correctly.

Obviously there are a lot of challenges trying to capture, remove, and triage fish in that environment. Not sure how that is done on the large private home aquariums & public displays other than preventing them from getting in the first place. I know he QT's so not sure.

Seems to be doing ok though outside the corals. Outdoor environment I'd wager they will grow back rather quickly like weeds.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new