A Trip to the Zoo (PICS!)

Great shots Junior and looks like your little gal had a great time.

That Giraffe shot is classic!
 
Nice Pics. I thought the giraffe was biting on a toy ring. lol.
 
At the end of the day, this is all that matters...

Lily1.jpg


Lily2.jpg
this is def what it's all about... :)

awesome shots Junior... :)
 
LOL! Makayla slept most of the way through her first couple trips to the zoo too. I want to get back to the Cleveland and Cincinatti Zoo's, they are MUCH nicer then Detroit of Toledo. Of course they are much newer too.

Still, it looks like a great day!
 
Detroit Zoo has some nice stuff, but it drives me to drink when i see all the junk that gets left all over the place.

so many pics ruined because there was a 6-wheeler parked behind a tree....

it was like king kong hiding behind a tooth pick....you get the idea...
 
yeah, its up his nose. I was excited i caught the tongue out, I almost spit my mountain dew all over my mac when i saw where it was!

I've been trying to do that ever since I saw the pics. I'm getting closer!

You da man, Jr.!
 
Great shots ! I've been taking one day off every year to go to the zoo with my daughter since she was 5 , she is now 19 and we both still take a day off once a year to go to the zoo , it's become tradition .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new