A Very CHERRY Announcement!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will there be cherry fish live sales!?! :eek:

Of course everyone will get ticked at the dude who gets the $1 Black Tang and the $1 Gem Tang. Thankfully he'll have to buy 2 clownfish to qualify for the $1 purchases. That'll show 'em.

Aqua Box

Aquarium Design, Installation, and Cherry Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two awesome companies coming together for some kind of mega-awesome sandwich of reefing goodness... AND I can drive there to check it out myself... this is awesome!!! I cant wait to see all the goodness!
We very much look forward to working with you fulfilling this mega-awesome reefing sandwich :D
Will there be cherry fish live sales!?! :eek:
We'll potentially be participating in coral live sales somehow down the road.

With that said all of our fish are launching tomorrow with an introductory discount :cool:

Lots more info and fishes posting Friday 7-7-17!

foxt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be camped out on the website, waiting, like the guy in front of Best Buy on Black Friday ...

I'm curious about how much you can say at this point about your quarantine methods, and more specifically, if you'll be offering an opinion about whether fish sourced from you should undergo further QT at home?

I know it's somewhat a philosophical thing, and it's up to the individual as to what we each choose to do. Count me in the camp that *almost* always QT's new additions. There are situations where I think twice about it, such as when adding a sand-sleeper wrasse. In cases like that, if I can source a fish from a trusted friend who has already taken the fish through a strict QT without subsequent exposure to possible contamination, there really is little point in going through QT again. I'll skip my own QT in those cases because it's better for the fish.

Will you be my newest trusted friend?

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We very much look forward to working with you fulfilling this mega-awesome reefing sandwich :D

We'll potentially be participating in coral live sales somehow down the road.

With that said all of our fish are launching tomorrow with an introductory discount :cool:

Lots more info and fishes posting Friday 7-7-17!
Any teasers? I'm looking for several new fish. Just came back from a trip and my pump crapped the bed in my main tank. No recirculation to the sump for over 5 days. My Neptune Wav's and MP40 kept the flow going which helped but the evaporation caused a salinity swing as well. Most of my fish perished and several Acro colonies RTN'd. ;Nailbiting The ATO (thus the salinity swing) and my Heater is in the sump. With the heater in the sump and no recirculation my temp swing was about -10 degrees. I love this hobby but to come home to a disaster and a loss of over $3k in fish. Not to mention all the acro colonies..... Even more frustrating is the pump was less than 9 months old and took over 10 days to get a replacement under warranty. Along with my controller never notified me of any issues during the outage. ;Jawdrop Luckily I had an old pump laying around. Thanks for letting me vent.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any teasers? I'm looking for several new fish. Just came back from a trip and my pump crapped the bed in my main tank. No recirculation to the sump for over 5 days. My Neptune Wav's and MP40 kept the flow going which helped but the evaporation caused a salinity swing as well. Most of my fish perished and several Acro colonies RTN'd. ;Nailbiting The ATO (thus the salinity swing) and my Heater is in the sump. With the heater in the sump and no recirculation my temp swing was about -10 degrees. I love this hobby but to come home to a disaster and a loss of over $3k in fish. Not to mention all the acro colonies..... Even more frustrating is the pump was less than 9 months old and took over 10 days to get a replacement under warranty. Along with my controller never notified me of any issues during the outage. ;Jawdrop Luckily I had an old pump laying around. Thanks for letting me vent.

Ugh... that's awful!! Only thing I can think of would be to have a dropcam or something similar you could visually check while you are out of town.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is the shipping on fish also $20 to illinois ? :D that would be awsome

So far we are going to go with a flat rate $49.00 for any order with a fish. We plan on overpacking these guys, so the boxes will be bigger and heavier than the average coral order. No point in spending all that time on QT to have a fish die during shipping! You'll be able to order anything from the site in one order, but if you add a fish it will trigger the $49.00 shipping.

Aqua Box

Aquarium Design, Installation, and Cherry Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm curious about how much you can say at this point about your quarantine methods, and more specifically, if you'll be offering an opinion about whether fish sourced from you should undergo further QT at home?
All your questions will be answered in full tomorrow, but suffice to say after fourteen years in the industry I'm confident we're offering the most thoroughly quarantined and conditioned fishes available :)

Will you be my newest trusted friend?
Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 5.33.13 PM.png

Just came back from a trip and my pump crapped the bed in my main tank.
Ugh, sorry to hear that!

We look forward to getting your system back to its former glory :)
Thanks for letting me vent.
Anytime!

Cebackhaus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just in time for my move, Upgrading to a 120g from my 75 this week!!! I'll definitely be making the long 15min drive to come check out some [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]!

SPS Junky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Outstanding! Talk about excellent timing! I'm in the hunt for some nice fish and just haven't found what I'm looking for for my custom 90 rimless. I've been searching for two weeks and either couldn't find something that was a good fit or didn't trust the vendor practices. Cherry getting into fish is divine order!!! Can't wait!

Paul Carpenter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear. No one came daily to feed the fish?

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 27 14.2%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 50.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%
Back