• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

A3 Apex Aquarium Controller System & EB832

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

FTC Aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
84
Reaction score
35
Location
phoenix
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my apex unit. Everything is 2 years old, zero issues and everything runs great. Selling everything together. Throwing in a Fluid monitoring FFM, Vortech pump control & a Neptune pump

Comes with A2 controller, EB832 energy bar, PH prob, Temperature prob, Salinity prob, all cables and extra long link cable.

$350 shipped, that includes the PayPal fee and shipping anywhere in the 48 lower states. PM if interested!



a74f2230-0af3-470b-9a91-17ffed03200f.jpg

0e394d61-894f-46c7-a511-3c574253819d.jpg

34ee3893-380f-4396-a09c-4bc537e3e2de.jpg

46a3dc62-03f4-4c31-bf26-280d3d5612ba.jpg

734c3f20-0a80-4973-bbf1-cb99354516ff.jpg

7268fde8-cc72-4cd7-904d-c7fe9aef4c2c.jpg

ea40cf47-3184-49bd-914a-f5fdb255b8aa.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new