• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AAA Acans and Blasto

  • Thread starter Thread starter firsttime
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

firsttime

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
959
Reaction score
41
Location
Ann Arbor, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two acans and one blasto for sale. Shipping is additional

Live arrival guaranteed on overnight shipping.

Orange Crush Blasto ( 1 adult polyp and 2 small polyps) - $200
47b9d707b3127cce98548ea5b6c300000035100AcMWTRm4YsmIg


Shivani's AAA Rainbow Highliters - 2 adult polyps - 175 dollars
47a0cf23b3127cce98548df3761e00000035100AcMWTRm4YsmIg

Mother Colony
47a0cf23b3127cce98548df7761a00000035100AcMWTRm4YsmIg

WYSIWYG

AAA Evening Rainbow - 3 adult Polyp and 3 small polyps - 150 dollars
47a0cf23b3127cce98548deaf73700000035100AcMWTRm4YsmIg


Both rainbow acans have held the color very well.
 
Those blastos look amazing under I believe that's actinic lighting if I'm wrong I apologize ahead of time
 
can you PM me a flash shot of the blastos?

That is a flash shot. I will post an actinic only shot soon of the frag.

Those blastos look amazing under I believe that's actinic lighting if I'm wrong I apologize ahead of time

Those are under
2 blues
3 whites
The pic is a flash shot.

Below is the pic of the WYSIWYG frag under actinics.
47a0d628b3127cce98548d6d31d600000035100AcMWTRm4YsmIg
 
super sick blasto...afriad it wouldnt hold the color under my MH lighting
 
super sick blasto...afriad it wouldnt hold the color under my MH lighting

Yea you will have to keep it on the sides away from the intense light. I run T5s and I keep them on the sides with my rainbow acans. Below is the picture of of the WYISWYG blasto with the acans ( right below the yellow tangs mouth)

47a0cc06b3127cce985482fa482400000035100AcMWTRm4YsmIg
 
Man!! you have really nice colection buddy!! i wish i have money to buy your coral. really nice acan
good luck on sale
 
Acan collection is insane!!

That blasto is the sweetest one ive ever seen.
 
David...your out?

I am paying for the blasto now...

I need a couple of your aaa acans too!

Send me your Paypal.

Thx
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new