Aaron's 1,000+ gallon reef build

So sorry everyone. I should have been updating but I haven’t been. Like I tell my wife, I was gonna do........._________________...........but then life happened so I didn’t.

I’ll get you an update soon
For now, enjoy “Princess Anna” the clown tang. Yup my kids name them all.
68db1e5c067b18a6737cb1c5360d7f82.jpg
 
Your system still running? Did you end up running the AE Skimmer? If so do you like it? Thanks, love your build!
 
@MimicOcto8 , what an outstanding Reef Lagoon project you have Created. Just goes to show, with a little or a lot of imagination and initiative and some hard work, what can be achieved. My hats off to you sir.

Would be great to see how every thing is progressing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new