He carries alot of high end stuff but im sure if u put together a large order he will qt your fish for u.
Looks legit thanks!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
He carries alot of high end stuff but im sure if u put together a large order he will qt your fish for u.
For the last decade I’ve had a career where I’m gone a week at time. I’ve learned how to have a successful reef even though I leave for 7 days at a time. I set my system up in a way where all that needs to be done is feedings while I’m gone. Also, The Apex allows me to shut things off if something goes wrong.
Water changes will be 275 monthly.
Here’s the sump so far.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Are you a long-haul pilot? Just curious, with the one week gone, three weeks home. Also, this thing is just incredible!
Added a few tester corals from Coral Collectors.
Sorry I didn’t take pix of all of them but I got 13 frags.
Space invader pectinia
JF Lime light hydnophora
Blueberry crusher tort
Smurf acro
1 of those neon or stunning orange shrooms
1 Shroom with yellow dots everywhere
Fruity pebbles montipora
Green tip euphyllia.
Pagoda cup coral ( it was one of my first corals I bought when I started the hobby 15 years ago. So I had to get one again)
JF john deere leptastrea
Sunny D’s
Hawaiian Punch zoas
And this pictured zoa below I can’t remember what it is.
Hey - did you stop by Coral Collector tonight, Monday?
So cool. Did j add any more fish?Watching BRS live while taking a break from constant projects. Anyway else doing the same.
![]()
Awesome looking fish!Powder blue tang courtesy of Marine Collectors. I couldn’t be happier with what I asked for!
![]()
![]()
![]()