AB+ Spectrum (Maxscpect Mj165)

  • Thread starter Thread starter sknoah
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sknoah

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2022
Messages
15
Reaction score
21
Location
India
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it close to the Ab+ Spectrum
IMG_20220601_234324.jpg
 
Solution
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a little doubt this adjustment of light can be done in MJ165 but from your graph I got some idea about relationship between wavelength and Chlorophyll. Thanks for sharing.
Kep in mind these are relative curves.. Dimming a "peak" raises other points.



For fun.. How to build a ab+ led, or at least a start.
:)

Grey are is where they match..brighter color is where the led exceed the t5.
abplusled.JPG
Yes I have MJL165 Blue Edition. I have seen more than 100 QR codes of this light. Everyone has only discussed about the display or output of the light. The growth of Coral does not depend only on light, but the role of light is the most. I have to set such a light spectrum so that the alage growth is reduced and the coral remains healthy.I have made some changes in the spectrum graph of light please check it once & please share your reviews. Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220605_083531.jpg
    IMG_20220605_083531.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 338
Upvote 0
ab= synthetic spectrum..
80%blue plus/20%AquaBlue Special
abplus.JPG
I have a little doubt this adjustment of light can be done in MJ165 but from your graph I got some idea about relationship between wavelength and Chlorophyll. Thanks for sharing.
 
Upvote 0
I have a little doubt this adjustment of light can be done in MJ165 but from your graph I got some idea about relationship between wavelength and Chlorophyll. Thanks for sharing.
Kep in mind these are relative curves.. Dimming a "peak" raises other points.



For fun.. How to build a ab+ led, or at least a start.
:)

Grey are is where they match..brighter color is where the led exceed the t5.
abplusled.JPG
 
Upvote 1
Solution

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new