About 6 weeks in, 40 gallon breeder.

Well I got my phosphate down to .03 but the Cyphastrea still doesn’t want to open. I also put something on my lid to partially shade the area it’s in lol. It’s still green so it’s not dead, but not quite sure why it’s not opening.
 
501DAA66-5E5C-4200-8773-73E6EA896EB9.jpeg
My rocks are now bright green lol, I kind of don’t hate it to be honest. Also my Cyphastrea still isn’t opening. Not sure what the problem is there. Might mess with the powerhead and see if it’s flow. The zoanthid opens up its “tentacles” don’t extend.
 
CF54E4A0-0526-4B9C-BF5F-F81CF69E0725.jpeg

Added another coral, the color doesn’t come through well on my phone but he’s crazy looking.
 
Tank still doing well, my clown is still alive and so is my goby. Set up a new sump so no more HOB filter!

Added this dude to the sump

 
Peppermint shrimp as screwing with my anemone, so into the sump they go. Wonder if I can trade them
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new