About 6 weeks in, 40 gallon breeder.

IMG_3624.JPG IMG_3625.jpeg IMG_3626.jpeg



Got some Dragons Tongue macro algae shipped from Etsy today, it was really cold when it got here so I'm not sure if it will survive or not, but we will see.
 

Another day, another fishue, any ideas what stringy poop means?
 
Trochus snails getting acclimated. Bought some flake food to help with stringy poop.
 
C79A9123-897B-4923-85BA-B70890C585DB.jpeg

Algae is still alive, even after being shipped when it was super cold out. I thought it was going to die for sure, the package was really cold when it got here.
 
DDE6FB4D-3B8D-4BDC-8911-084CF2553289.jpeg
Uh o

Also
53BD1DBE-1D2D-4A02-8C5E-D0459BEAF858.jpeg

These guys seem to be staying somewhat alive but not really multiplying I wonder what’s going on…
 
Last edited:
2752EC22-F0E0-41F3-AFDA-FF3E01948BFB.jpeg
E3059412-9F79-496D-88EA-4F23C58028A1.jpeg

Hard to tell from the pictures but it’s cloudy. Hopefully not a huge bacterial bloom.
 
48973C32-FE15-45EB-8B71-BB7AAE571FFC.jpeg


I bought this dude today but will be delivered in a few weeks. If it dies it dies I suppose lol
man, i bought a frag of that in a $5/frag bargain bin and it took off and wound up looking amazing in the tank with the contrast it provided. That blue/green isn't something you run into very often. Unfortunately, I lost the whole colony with the tank crash from an equipment short.
 
What stand is that? Is it actually a stand, or something like a kitchen island? That thing looks awesome!
 
man, i bought a frag of that in a $5/frag bargain bin and it took off and wound up looking amazing in the tank with the contrast it provided. That blue/green isn't something you run into very often. Unfortunately, I lost the whole colony with the tank crash from an equipment short.
Mine refuses to open lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new