About Time.. Tank Build

Light is now in canopy... need to rewire the fish room some day.

20180128_190915.jpg


20180128_190946.jpg
 
Upgraded the lighting.. Replace the MAXSPECT razor with a KESSIL AP700.

Added a Kessil TUNA flora in the sump with some macro algae....

And Coral... bought my first batch of coral stony coral last weekend. So far so good.

I will add a few pics in coming weeks.
 
How do you like your ACQ140 controller? I do not see many of these talked about lately. Curious to see if it is working for you.
 
It works well. I have not been able to connect it to the internet. Not sure it is me or the device. Really the only issue I have had.
 
Current pic.. need to work trimming. Looking to rebuild sometime next year.
 

Attachments

  • 20251102_181357.jpg
    20251102_181357.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 7

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new