about zoa

athalarik

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
14
Location
Indonesia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
somenone have zoa like this, and if you have what you called it, cause i called this clownzoa



P1012083.jpg
 
Where did you get it from?
 
Have clear photo? I think it's similar pattern
IMG_3390.jpeg

The best I can do, it’s hard to get the camera to focus on them because they are far back. You could google them as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new