Need help identifying my new coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter Redbird5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Redbird5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Messages
789
Reaction score
437
Location
Metro East St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got new coral today and I ordered a sub zero rhidactius mushroom and a cherry tree zoa from tidal garden.
I accidentally ordered a midas zoa in the cart and added the cherry tree zoas. I called tidal garden and switched out the midas zoas with the sub zero rhodactius mushroom.
I'm not sure I didn't get two zoas. Can someone help me identify these corals before I contact tidal garden again?



20260730_181052.jpg

20260730_113833.jpg
 
This thread reminds me of… Two people went to town, they picked up 4 people while 1 of the people never went with them, how many people stayed?? Anyhow I’m not really sure what your’re trying to figure out but everything in your pictures are zoas.
 
This thread reminds me of… Two people went to town, they picked up 4 people while 1 of the people never went with them, how many people stayed?? Anyhow I’m not really sure what your’re trying to figure out but everything in your pictures are zoas.
I was confirming that I got two zoas instead of one zoas and a sub zero rhidactious mushroom like I wanted.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new