!!!ABSURDITY AT IT'S FINEST. THE TOXIC PAPADOPOULOS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ya ok. Keep trying to name green deepwater and everyday acros to omgsomethingspecialsorare lol

Hey, thanks a lot for chiming in. Always refreshing and very much appreciate the comment. Your boundless wisdom is without question an asset to this community. I along with many others here I'm sure, look forward to further enlightenments. Please don't be shy my good friend.

Tehreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, thanks a lot for chiming in. Always refreshing and very much appreciate the comment. Your boundless wisdom is without question an asset to this community. I along with many others here I'm sure, look forward to further enlightenments. Please don't be shy my good friend.

You are more than welcome. Just doing my due diligence in letting people know, there is no reason to overpay for a deepwater neon green acro because it has a made up "name" from some retail vendor.

I would suggest if you want to really impress us with your boundless wisdom, to give us the actual scientific name of the acro.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You are more than welcome. Just doing my due diligence in letting people know, there is no reason to overpay for a deepwater neon green acro because it has a made up "name" from some retail vendor.

I would suggest if you want to really impress us with your boundless wisdom, to give us the actual scientific name of the acro.

Like a modern day reefer's Messiah. Man I love you! Please don't go away any time soon.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@Battlecorals Adam, I think he has a secret crush on you and this is that whole little boy picks on little girl thing showing his affection. LOL

LOL the title says it all! The blissful irony in my new friends hostilities is that the whole idea of the write up, is that I gave it a ridicules name. "absurd" was the word I used. Not even once did I mention or hype the acro. Which did in fact come from Ray at Two Guys, and cost me as much as I am charging for it, who would vouch for that in a second if I asked him to. My good friend's going to have to try a little harder if he intends dent my integrity.

I mean I get it. Join a forum one day, start some trouble the next. Whatever. With nine long years of reefing under his belt, he's the smartest guy in the room and I'm sure we will all learn a lot from him.

Last edited:

roryb24

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL the title says it all! The blissful irony in my new friends hostilities is that the whole idea of the write up, is the that it I gave it a ridicules name. "absurd" was the word I used. Not even once did I mention or hype the acro. Which did in fact come from Ray at Two Guys, and cost me as much as I am charging for it, who would vouch for that in a second if I asked him to. My good friend's going to have to try a little harder if he intends dent my integrity.

I mean I get it. Join a forum one day, start some trouble the next. Whatever. With 9 long years of reefing under his belt, he's the smartest guy in the room.

I don't think anyone in the Reefing community will take this guy serious.....I mean a quick look through all his post its nothing but negativity and trolling. The best one is his post about him picking up a RR Pink Floyd. I wonder why he didn't bash that coral? Its a Named coral with a price tag to match. (BTW I'm not bashing RR I love their coral, simply stating that his reason for attack on @Battlecorals was because it was named and costly, but yet he purchases Named and costly corals.....im lost.)

anarchy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a good laugh reading this. Tehreefers comments talked me into it. Throw 2 of these in the next pack Adam. Theyll look nice next to all my other green acros

Perry

Follow me on IG- perrys_reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to bring this thread back to life, as I recently acquired this piece :)
Adam, not sure if you have this one still, but dang it is a killer piece! Did you ever properly ID this one. I love the long smooth branches, Lokani or Suharsonoi maybe?

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 157 57.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.0%
Back