• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Abyzz a 200

If not in a rush, I do have an A200 BUT debating/waiting on purchasing another A400.
 
@k2-

FYI. I have an A400 new in box for sale. Will list this weekend.
 
Just got this message. @k2, I still have my A200.
@BZOFIQ: how much are you selling your A400?
Is it 3M or 10M cord, IPU version? From what I recall discussing with Abyzz, the warranties are not transferable but do you still have receipt?
 
I'm thinking of listing the A400 for $2300, not sure about the cord and I'm not home at the moment. I do not have the original receipts.

I bought multiples in different places, am keeping A200 & A100 running and A200 as "spare" for other project

Now that I know how powerful they are the A200s are sufficient for my application and A400 would be an overkill unless one is running sump on different floor then the tank. I only run my A200 at 58-60% through 1-1/2" piping (dialing in for absolutely silent overflows)

Love how absolutely silent they are.
 
Forgot to mention, its the regular model (non-IPU) and I will throw in an apex interface if one wants to control it that way, I decided against it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new