Abyzz A400 Driver Issue

WhatCouldGoWrong71

TheDryReef
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2023
Messages
3,755
Reaction score
2,777
Location
Memphis
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My driver simply stopped working 22 months in. It is not the fuses. And, it is not an error code. When I plug it in it doesn’t power up.

Is there anyone who works on these?
 
My driver simply stopped working 22 months in. It is not the fuses. And, it is not an error code. When I plug it in it doesn’t power up.

Is there anyone who works on these?

Have you submitted a ticket? Do that then send Abyzz an email via their portal with the ticket number and I am sure you will get a reply.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new