Abyzz Help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

qnguyen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever figure this out? I am planning to do the same with my A100. As far as I can tell, you just need this interface, but it would be good to get confirmation from someone that has done this.

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever figure this out? I am planning to do the same with my A100. As far as I can tell, you just need this interface, but it would be good to get confirmation from someone that has done this.

Yes, that's the correct part for Abyzz control.

Member No 1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Vinny@GHLUSA Do I also need to buy this pump controller?
You are looking to control an Abyzz pump. You only need the one Vinny linked to.

The link you posted is for a different brand.

Description
2-channel pump controller for 12V pumps with max. 24 W. The device is connected directly to an L-port (1 – 10 V) to the ProfiLux Controller, the control cable is supplied. The scope of supply in addition to the power supply includes 2 adapter cables. They allow easy connection of Hydor Koralia® pumps (Koralia® Nano and Koralia® 1 to 4, only 12 V version!).

qnguyen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are looking to control an Abyzz pump. You only need the one Vinny linked to.

The link you posted is for a different brand.

Description
2-channel pump controller for 12V pumps with max. 24 W. The device is connected directly to an L-port (1 – 10 V) to the ProfiLux Controller, the control cable is supplied. The scope of supply in addition to the power supply includes 2 adapter cables. They allow easy connection of Hydor Koralia® pumps (Koralia® Nano and Koralia® 1 to 4, only 12 V version!).
Thanks!

Back