Acan colonies

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Messages
11,681
Reaction score
43,358
Location
Silicon Valley, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling some acan colonies and mini colonies to make some room. All grown from single heads.

#1
my first acan, red with metallic accents 30+ heads
$120 obo. Originally got the single head for $30 three years ago.
F36221AD-6CB1-4223-B57D-888209590AC4.jpeg


#2
“Flame” acan
This is a ultra that has warm color tones, vendor called it a flame acan, it was originally $40 for a single head two years ago. It is getting some interesting new growth that appears green and purple, very interesting piece. Colors aren’t as bright as some of my other acans, so I’m only asking $100 obo for this mini colony.
7286823A-0946-46C6-AD61-61838F38C75A.jpeg


#3
Aussi green, 14+ heads
I got it for $10 for a single head two years ago, only asking $50 obo. (A steal for a new reefer)
24D86D89-1339-4AE7-8793-AB207751239F.jpeg




Pick up only

Sunnyvale, CA (Silicon Valley)
 
Prices are always negotiable, I am also open to trades.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new