Acan feeding Q?

  • Thread starter Thread starter authentic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I try. Unless you have a small colony, it is difficult. Just do your best.

My acans get fed LPS coral pellets about once a week or so. I feed the whole tank Tropic Marine Coral Reef Snow and Coral Phyton twice a week. The acans really extend their feeder tentacles and feed well on that. So all the polyps get fed then. The polyp extension on my acans increased a lot when I started the Tropic Marine Snow and Phyton progam. My SPS polyps have incredible extension now, too.

Acans have a mouth and will take food bits, but you should ensure they get fed via polyps too. I saw nice color change when they started getting fed this way too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new