Acan health and id

mixedreefer3675

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Location
Knoxville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering if anyone could id this frag for me. I see alot of corals named acan and I just want to be positive about which one this is.

It stays pretty "puffy" most of the time but im new to lps and would like an idea of what everyone thinks 🤔

1ae5c34d-86b6-4371-89ea-cd533cdf32d1.jpg

d8d6d837-30c7-4850-b432-6b1f6cb2b76c.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new