• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acan lighting 24" 800 series led fs

  • Thread starter Thread starter KYLECT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KYLECT

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2011
Messages
378
Reaction score
41
Location
Prospect, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acan Lighting 24" 800 Light for sale, if you are looking for specs check out www.acanlighting.com This light is about 1.5yrs old and is in great condition, I am only selling this because I am looking to upgrade the size of my tank and need to by a bigger Acan. Here is your opportunity to own an Acan light at 1/2 the retail price, this light retails for $999 and I am selling it for $499 shipped anywhere is than US other than AK, PR and HI. PM is key, first PM gets it.
 

Attachments

  • Acan 800 24inch.jpg
    Acan 800 24inch.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 255
  • A102AC_24B_4d76909f330b4_120x120.jpg
    A102AC_24B_4d76909f330b4_120x120.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Ok, I want to buy a bigger Acan this week, I will do it for $450 shipped!! These are the best LED fixtures on the market!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new