Acan Lord and chalice tissue recession

ErinStecher

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an old thread, but looking at the latest pics and I'm 90% sure something is eating your acans. I see asterina stars on one, but this looks like a straight chomp on some. It's like flesh is dangling on some. Do you have angels? I saw your post on p 1 but didn't see anything alarming. I know some people swear asterina are harmless, but my zoas magically stopped disappearing when I spent a month hand-picking the evil starfish all out.

ErinStecher

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an old thread, but looking at the latest pics imI like 90% sure something is eating your acans. I see asterina stars on ine, but this looks like a straight chomp on some. It's like flesh is dangling on some. Do you have angels? I saw your lust on p 1 but didn't see anything alarming. I know some people swear asterina ate harmless, but my zoas magically stopped disappearing when I spent a month hand-picking them all out.

OP
OP
tangerine3486

tangerine3486

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for response. I lost about half including a torch, but it has seemed to stop over the past 2 months. I do not have an angel, but I do have the stars and a very annoying cleaner shrimp who does not let anything eat.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back