• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acan Pachysepta Colony

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

parkerfitzner22

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
99
Reaction score
48
Location
Apex, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Super bright acan pachysepta colony I’ve had for a while up for grabs

$350 shipped

IMG_4635.jpeg
IMG_4636.jpeg


Standard DOA applies, in the case of DOA the customer must send clear picture of perished coral within 2 hours of reception for credit on next order or replacement.

Shipping costs will not be refunded due to delays by shipping company.
 
Last edited:
is it sold yet
How big is it
Definitely interested
 
Is this available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new