Acan problem/question

  • Thread starter Thread starter bgilson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bgilson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2022
Messages
103
Reaction score
33
Location
alton
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this acan for almost a month. Seemed to be doing real good. Started a side growth. Two days ago I noticed it was starting to sink downwards it seemed. Everything else seems to be doing well. Is it normal, problematic, etc? Everything else in the tank is happy and thriving. Parameters all in the normal scope. Thanks

5CD1508C-40EC-4F78-84D2-961CBF177952.jpeg D649DE33-A654-4201-AA3D-FB0D2F54BAB5.jpeg 7B3D7E52-CA34-4526-B5E3-C17208CC835D.jpeg
 
I can’t help with the question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some assistance
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new