Acan Splitting?

MayaMT

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2020
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have this Acan that looks like it has a mini Acan out the top. Is it splitting or is something wrong? I assumed it would come off side...not top.

4341C25C-F912-4C7C-92F8-AF962973AC82.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new