Acan vs Lobo vs Scoly

nubireefjakarta

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2025
Messages
56
Reaction score
25
Location
jakarta
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys I’m trying to decide which is more capable to put in a ‘cave’. Acans, lobo, or scoly. Picture below, flow is quite moderate, there is a draft and par is a about 50-75.

(Yes I’m gonna move my clove polyp)

IMG_1269.jpeg
 
I can't really see what's going on in the image, but 50-75 par? A 25 gallon tank? I myself would only put NPS in a cave as described.
 
Presumably they should all be able to survive on that par and with adequate flow. I would go with the least expensive and smallest option and be prepared to move if not looking happy after a month. So I’d probably also choose the acan.

Per previous poster, I have caves too and have tried NPS but no success so far. Those corals are really difficult with their care requirements.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new