Acans & alkalinity

So I tried feeding more but the acan remained recessed. I added a white spectrum to the light schedule this week and the acan is showing puffiness during the white spectrum schedule. It's got to be the lights , I tried fixing everything else!
 
Slight puffiness
 

Attachments

  • 20230804_075233.jpg
    20230804_075233.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 83

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new