• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acans and Chalices FS

  • Thread starter Thread starter corsi1330
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

corsi1330

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 29, 2009
Messages
152
Reaction score
10
Location
MD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting rid of one of my tanks and would like to sell a couple of my LPS. I only have a flash camera so my pics are not the best. The first pack is for every acan in the picture. These colonys range from 12-25 heads you get every acan you see. The next is a Chalice pack that I ended up and bought from Skryd "local" on the last day he had his tank running. I have 2 of these packs and they include 7-9 eye PNOY ME, 5-7 eyes of cotton candy, 5-7 eyes of BG monster "not pictured", and I can not recall the last chalice but a tyree watermelon of some sort "any help?". $250 for a chalice pack shipped and $260 for the acans shipped.

IMG_5923.jpg

Blue LED's on this pic
IMG_5941.jpg

Chalice WYSWYG
IMG_5932.jpg

IMG_5930.jpg
 
I sold the acan pack locally but took some better pics of the chalice pack. From left to right top to bottom. 7 eye cotton candy, 8 eye PNOY ME, 6 eye Bubble gum monster, and lastly 4 eye Tyree pink! all 4 for $250 shipped! I can also add to the pack a tyree red +$100 and Skryds ME 4 eye +100.
IMG_5986.jpg

IMG_5984.jpg

IMG_5983.jpg
 
nice chalices and prices....bump for a good seller...i would get the rest if i had the budget lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new