Acans for sale

Corvingtonm

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2014
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Location
Norwalk, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I have two acans for sale. One is a blue, pink and red Acan, the other is a purple acan.

The tri-color acan has about 4 large heads, and several babies (4-6 babies) This one is $55.

The purple acan has 11 large heads, and babies as well. This one is selling for $120.

Feel free to shoot me offers also. I don't take offence to any offers given. I'm in Norwalk, but I could bring them to FFM on Saturday also. Texting works also (203-273-1003)
2015-02-28 22.37.06.jpg
2015-03-02 18.59.51.jpg
2015-03-02 20.44.29.jpg
2015-03-02 20.44.37.jpg
2015-03-02 20.44.41.jpg


thank you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new