Acans really harder than blastos?

How hard are acans compared to blastos?

  • Easier than Blastos

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Not much easier or much tougher than Blastos

    Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Tougher than Blastos

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    7

Andros Reefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
Ipswich
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it really true that acans are harder than blastos in people's experience? I've heard some say they lose color really easily, some say they die unexpectedly, some say that all you need to do is place them in 50 or so PAR because they like low light. I've had great success with blastos and I want to try acans if they're not too tough.
 
Treat them like blastos, low par and same flow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new