• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Acanthastrea Pachysepta colony

Dr4gula.f32

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2022
Messages
303
Reaction score
157
Location
Long Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For years I though this was a Lobo. It has nuked many corals of mine, so it needs a larger tank than I can supply. It's a complete colony, larger than a softball. The mouth is orange, the flesh is pink with green edges. I'd love to replace it with a meat coral. Meet in person preferred. Not a fan of shipping. I am on Long Island.



20260921_195553.jpg

20260921_195610.jpg

20260921_195618.jpg
 
Hey pm me interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new