Acanthophyllia

  • Thread starter Thread starter mtraylor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
4,092
Reaction score
2,878
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I see most people have their Acantho's on sand with around 50-100PAR and sometimes I hear people saying around 200PAR.
What is the highest PAR you can have these under?
 
I see most people have their Acantho's on sand with around 50-100PAR and sometimes I hear people saying around 200PAR.
What is the highest PAR you can have these under?
Personally I’d only keep them along with Trachys at the highest of 150. I’d comfortably keep them at 80 or 100
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new