Accidentally cut silicon with rim

Nathaniellund17

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2022
Messages
110
Reaction score
28
Location
St. Louis
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was scraping off some algae below the top rim on my planet aquarium, and accidentally cut the silicon on the top of the aquarium next to the rim. How concerned should I be about this?

I suppose if I need to apply new silicon, I can bring the water down a little bit and apply it. Any thoughts on if it’s good/bad idea?

IMG_1720.jpeg
 
I would not be concerned at all, but your picture is fuzzy on my phone. If you want an informed opinion, ask the manufacturer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new