Acclimating rbta

LukeSivyer45

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Messages
301
Reaction score
72
Location
Kent
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BD219887-1E56-4F08-96A4-C772840F9F13.jpeg

Apologies for the not so good photo, I got the rbta about 4 hours ago and it’s now in an acclimation box, I can’t see it’s mouth as all the bubbles are covering it, is this normal and are there any other behaviours they have when acclimating so I don’t worry about something they naturally do
 
Looks fine to me. Some inflation deflation can be normal. Post pictures if you are worried about something its doing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new