acclimation ? added a g4

  • Thread starter Thread starter volivier
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

volivier

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2009
Messages
357
Reaction score
53
Location
Missouri
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 g3 pro's and a g2 running on 30" h tank. Just added a g4. Should i turn the acclimation program on? I have sps frags in a mixed reef tank.
 
Would depend on what schedule you are running and output you use right now. That's a proper mix of lights are they all setup on the same ESL profile as well?.
 
I use battlecorals schedule and they are all on the same reeflink schedule time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new