Account cancelled but billing continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

agama

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had previously canceled my account on this site and also on Paypal in 2020, but I was still billed by Reef2reef recently. I hope admin reads this and credits back to my card. I think reef2reef intentionally makes it hard to stop subscriptions.

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had previously canceled my account on this site and also on Paypal in 2020, but I was still billed by Reef2reef recently. I hope admin reads this and credits back to my card. I think reef2reef intentionally makes it hard to stop subscriptions.

Contact Paypal

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Find an email or find some way to contact and tell them you want it to stop and await a reply maybe good option.
I know this is what i do as dont trust alot things in life if just send a message and get no reply and just prezume someone must read it and choose to ignore when email could changed,deleted by mistake,went to dinner as read and going sort out after dinner but forgot,the list is endless so i will always chase up and actually get a reply to confirm tjey received and fully understand what i want and get an answer if will do.
My mrs says i make to much fuss of things.but i say im not always on phone or sending emails or waiting few weeks for £ 800 refunds for balloons ( long story) just when few minutes of sending/checking/confirming something ^_^
Goodluck and as you say hopefully admin see this and refund your account ( if they actually read these threads that is ^_^ )

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Please PM me your PayPal email and I’ll make sure it’s stopped and you get a refund. We’re not trying to make it hard. Sorry for your trouble.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Never mind I found you! Refund sent and subscription cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back