Achilles Tang Animation

Macropharyngodon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2025
Messages
366
Reaction score
424
Location
Denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Little frame by frame hand drawn animation I made of an achilles tang. Wanted some feedback, and thought this would be a fun place to get it :)

IMG_2122.gif


Its on 9 FPS
Hope you like it!
 
That animation almost tanked my 5070 Ti!
lol kidding
very cool animation
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new