Achilles tang with a small laceration on right eye

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I forgot to answer the last part of your question, I have not used any equipment from another tank. Neither have I contaminated between tanks.
Hmm. Monitor and see if it progresses to more spots. I've messed up treatment several times personally, my testing human error and then cross contamination caused my issues!

OP
OP
P

Paalk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm. Monitor and see if it progresses to more spots. I've messed up treatment several times personally, my testing human error and then cross contamination caused my issues!
I will, but it has been 14 days now with no change in his condition. He is looking so good now except for that tiny spot on the pec. fin and the little speck in front of the eye.

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will, but it has been 14 days now with no change in his condition. He is looking so good now except for that tiny spot on the pec. fin and the little speck in front of the eye.
I'm inclined to sit tight and watch carefully as you have been!

OP
OP
P

Paalk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I'll do that for another week or so. Or would you recommend even longer? I just received Maracyn 2, would that be an idea?

4FordFamily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I'll do that for another week or so. Or would you recommend even longer? I just received Maracyn 2, would that be an idea?
I would keep it in copper and if it doesn't worsen let it be. Keep in on hand in case.

4 weeks or more is my method!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 75 34.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 72 33.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back